Check back soon for a video explaining exactly how I can help you with a Xero Online Coaching session. Please see below for more information.
Xero Online Coaching
Our classrooms have no walls!
Gone are the days of travelling miles to a meeting and sitting around a classroom table drinking cold coffee. My coaching service is exclusively online, which works perfectly with the whole ethos of Xero. If you are looking for Xero coaching tailored to your exact needs, look no further.
It doesn’t matter if you are based in London, Aberdeen or a beach-hut in the Bahamas! Lets’s jump on a Zoom call together and get to work solving your Xero problems. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and access to your Xero account.
Zoom is online meeting software (similar to skype) which is perfect for online coaching.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide what you need help with – anything Xero related, it’s up to you!
- Book and pay for your online coaching session, letting me know what you want to cover.
- If I have any questions I will get in touch with you.
- If you’re not familiar with Zoom we can do a quick Zoom call beforehand (free of charge).
- During our call I normally ask you to login to your Xero account and share your screen with me.
- We will then discuss the specific problem areas that you have highlighted and I will coach you towards working more effectively with Xero.
- After our call I will email you with links to any Xero resources (Helpsheets and Videos) relevant to our coaching session, along with suggestions for improving your Xero experience.
Xero Online Coaching sessions are for 60 minutes and cost £65 per hour. These sessions are payable in advance and are non-refundable if you don’t show up. If you need to reschedule that’s fine, just give me as much warning as possible.
I have a restricted amount of these sessions per month which you can book and pay for online below.